Olive Wood Utensil Set
Our Italian olive wood utensil set, which includes a rounded and flat-bottom spoon, is made in Puglia, Italy. We partnered with an artisan producer to create our unique line of olive wood utensils. These versatile kitchen tools are perfect for sautéing, stirring, and performing a wide range of tasks in the kitchen. We designed them with a wide grip for easy handling, and an extended handle to keep your hand away from the heat.
Rounded spoon length: 13.5" / Flat-bottom spoon length: 12"
*All of our olive wood utensils are made by hand. Because of differences in the wood grain, slight variations may occur (which makes each set unique!)
*Hand wash, and apply olive oil periodically to preserve natural finish.
Free Shipping $50+
Buy it with
Made by hand, in Italy.
- VPVirgil P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoOlive Wood Utensil Set
Regretfully, due to limited stock I Only received partial utensil set (flat-bottom spoon). But I have to say the flat spoon is extremely unique and a high quality handmade spoon -Satisfied with my purchase.
- DFDebbie F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPretty utensil set!
I love the color of the wood and enjoy using them to cook with.
- DLDavid L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoFine workmanship
Beautiful olive wood replacements for my aging utensils.
- JPJade P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWooden spoon set
They were amazing. Beautifully made it meant a lot to find your business and your products made in Italy. My uncle and I cook together and he once told me a story about a man in Italy who made a wooden spoon out of an olive tree in his backyard and to find a family run business with products in Italy was great. Meant a lot to give him this gift. Thank you for getting it to me before Christmas and responding promptly to any email I sent! 10 out of 10 recommend.
- BSbernard s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBest of Best
well balanced ,easy to use and cleans up fast. I should have gotten them when I Bought my Sardel SS skillet pans.