Organic Fig Infused Balsamic Vinegar
Presidents' Day Sale: 25% off $100 and 40% off $400.
Total discount automatically added to cart.
Estimated shipment date: February 15th
Our fig-infused balsamic vinegar is produced in Modena, Italy. Our partners, who have been producing organic balsamic vinegar for three generations, use a specific variety of grape and mature the vinegar in oak barrels, resulting in a vinegar with a beautiful deep, dark color and a unique taste, with hints of fruit and oak.
Our product is made without the use of preservatives or additives, resulting in an organic, high-quality product straight from the city in Italy that has been producing organic balsamic vinegar for nearly 1,000 years.
Free Shipping $50+
The Truth About Balsamic Vinegar
- TBTARA B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMom's Birthday Gift
My mom visited Italy in 2020 and is very picky about her O&V she loved this set!
I also gifted her a pan for Mother's Day last year.
- DDonnaRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
- BFBeth F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBeth
Delicious! Very high quality product!
- LOLisa O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSuperb balsamic vinegar at an excellent discount
I was introduced to this remarkable balsamic from Sardell at a local shop. When they stopped carrying it, I tried other brands but nothing compared to Sardell in its thickness and taste. Since finding it online and at a significant discount here, life is sweeter.
- PPenkaRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars
This is really good!