Organic Balsamic Vinegar
Our partners in Modena, Italy have been producing balsamic vinegar for three generations. Unlike other balsamic vinegars, this balsamic vinegar is made without the use of preservatives or additives, resulting in an organic, high-quality balsamic vinegar straight from Modena, the city in Italy that has been producing balsamic vinegar for nearly 1000 years.
Free Shipping $50+
The Truth About Balsamic Vinegar
- DKDaniel K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoAmazing
So good! Great coffee
- MRMichelle R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoThe best
My all-time favorite olive oil — I love to use it for salad dressings, bruschetta, pasta or on its own with fresh bread. Highly recommend!!
- DLDonna L.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoOil is the best
Sardel gives a wonderful shopping experience. The items are top quality and customer service is fabulous. I use their olive oil and balsamic ginger exclusively.
- BBarbI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBalsamic & Olive Oil
Absolutely the very best. I love it and I have used it for home warming gifts. The recipients also love it. You need to try it. Thank you for bringing this to us.
- MGMarcos G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoSo good I bought extra
Grilled figs with Sardel Balsamic Vinegar reduction, rosemary and cracked pepper...add some Humboldt Fog cheese...Heavenly