Limited Product Warranty
This limited product warranty (the “Limited Product Warranty”) gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. As used herein, “we” “us” and “Sardel” refer to RDA Kitchen LLC d/b/a Sardel.
The Limited Product Warranty certifies that your product purchased directly from Sardel is warranted to be free from material defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service, for the lifetime of the original consumer. This Limited Product Warranty extends only to the original purchaser of the product with proof of purchase and is not transferable. The Limited Product Warranty does not extend to any subsequent or other owner or transferee of the product.
We limit the remedies of all implied warranties, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Sardel’s sole and exclusive liability under this Limited Product Warranty, and the consumer’s sole and exclusive remedy, for any breach of this Limited Product Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. Sardel’s liability will under no circumstances exceed the actual amount paid by the consumer for the defective product at issue, nor will we under any circumstances be liable for any diminution in value, costs of replacement goods, or any consequential, incidental, special, or punitive damages or losses, whether direct or indirect. Any oral or written description of a product is for the sole purpose of identifying it and shall not be construed as an express warranty. Neither any performance or other conduct, nor any oral or written information, statement, or advice provided by us, or any of our suppliers, agents, or employees, will create a warranty, or in any way increase the scope of this Limited Product Warranty.
Sardel reserves the right to utilize comparable reconditioned, refurbished, repaired, or remanufactured products or parts in the warranty repair or replacement process. Such products and parts will be comparable in function and performance to an original product or part and warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.
This Limited Product Warranty does not cover any shipping and handling fees associated with returning or replacing a defective product. In addition, this Limited Product Warranty does not cover:
- Damage arising from thermal shocks, drops, improper use, failure to follow the use, care, and storage instructions, or an unauthorized modification or repair
- Normal product wear and tear
- Damage that results from transportation of a product
- Non-stick deterioration, discoloration, warping, or metal separation due to high heat, prolonged heat exposure when empty, or improper storage
- Non-stick damage from use of metal or sharp utensils or tools, or other abrasive products not intended for use on a non-stick surface
- Stains, discoloration, or scratches on the inside or outside
- Damaged that results from external causes such as accidents (including fire or flood), abuse, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control
- Commercial, professional, or workplace use
- Any glass or porcelain in the product
- External coating damage due to improper storing, excessive heat, or metal or sharp utensils
- Damage caused by use of scouring pads, steel wool, abrasive cleaners, bleach, etc.
- Minor imperfections and color variations, which are normal
- Damage due to improper storage
To obtain warranty service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information: proof of purchase, name, address, telephone number, email address, photographic evidence of the claimed defect, and a written description of the claimed defect. Sardel will then review and process your claim. Any products, including any part or parts, that, upon examination by us (and/or our manufacturer), are found to be defective will be repaired or replaced with a comparable product or part, without charge. To the extent Sardel determines that there is a defect, Sardel will provide return instructions so that you can return the product, properly packaged and postage prepaid. You assume risk of loss or damage to products, and you are responsible for the costs of shipping and handling, when products are shipped from you to us for warranty service and when repaired or replaced products are shipped back to you, regardless of whether this warrant is found the apply.