Organic Fig Infused Balsamic Vinegar
Our fig-infused balsamic vinegar is produced in Modena, Italy. Our partners, who have been producing organic balsamic vinegar for three generations, use a specific variety of grape and mature the vinegar in oak barrels, resulting in a vinegar with a beautiful deep, dark color and a unique taste, with hints of fruit and oak.
Our product is made without the use of preservatives or additives, resulting in an organic, high-quality product straight from the city in Italy that has been producing organic balsamic vinegar for nearly 1,000 years.
Free Shipping $50+
The Truth About Balsamic Vinegar
- DKDaniel K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoAmazing
So good! Great coffee
- MRMichelle R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoThe best
My all-time favorite olive oil — I love to use it for salad dressings, bruschetta, pasta or on its own with fresh bread. Highly recommend!!
- DLDonna L.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoOil is the best
Sardel gives a wonderful shopping experience. The items are top quality and customer service is fabulous. I use their olive oil and balsamic ginger exclusively.
- BBarbI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBalsamic & Olive Oil
Absolutely the very best. I love it and I have used it for home warming gifts. The recipients also love it. You need to try it. Thank you for bringing this to us.
- MGMarcos G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoSo good I bought extra
Grilled figs with Sardel Balsamic Vinegar reduction, rosemary and cracked pepper...add some Humboldt Fog cheese...Heavenly